At CP Smith Construction, we use only high quality materials and craftsmanship to make old kitchen cabinets look like new for a fraction of the price of remodeling. testing testing
If your happy with your existing cabinets and layout then they can be refaced. Here are the steps:
- Remove all the old and drawer fronts from the cabinets. Then remove all trim and hardware.
- The cabinets are sanded and stripped of any grease and grime so glue can adhere all the panels.
- Skins are glued and nailed onto existing cabinets, routing out the holes where the doors and drawers go to.
- Now filling all holes with matching color putty.
- Installing new hardware for doors and drawers, all European style and hidden in cabinets.
- Then installing trim as needed, with top and edge pieces.
- Now the new doors and drawers can be installed on cabinets.
- All wood stained and has a Lacquer finish for ease of cleaning and durability.
In about a week your kitchen is completely transformed, with new exteriors and quality finished hardwoods. I can also reface other cabinetry in your home along with any modifications to your existing cabinets.
We are a custom cabinet shop and offer high end quality custom cabinets made to order. Call me at (510)523-6067 or use my contact form for a free estimate and to learn how cabinet refacing can make you love your kitchen!